GO Get Organised – Virtual Assistant
We have a great team of highly experienced, skilled individuals who are able to work flexibly to help support you and your business.
A virtual assistant is an extension of your team working remotely and usually on a temporary basis to support short-term resource needs within your business.
As well as carrying out virtual PA tasks such as diary management, transcribing and proofreading, we can also provide skilled support in these areas:
- Specialist document creation & redaction services
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Content writing
- Bookkeeping & accounts
and many more…
The GO Get Organised service
It is very important to us that you are happy so we do our best to pair you with the right team member, not only for their skills and experience but also their character. After all, this person is an extension and representation of your business – we need to get it right.
This is an efficient, flexible, pay-as-you-go service that you can use as little or as often as required, thus reducing your costs dramatically.
Your virtual PA works from their own home but is contactable by Skype, email and telephone. They use their own office equipment and work on tasks as directed. Whether you want a few hours a month or full days your needs will be met.
Every Friday we will send a timesheet for your approval, listing everything we have done that week. If you have set an hourly limit per week we will work within that. We will keep you posted on progress with tasks so there are no hidden surprises. At the end of the month you will be invoiced as per the timesheets that you have approved.
The benefits of a virtual assistant
Virtual assistants provide a number of benefits to you and your business, including:
- Less risk: you get the benefit of support as and when you need it, without taking on the commitment of employment.
- Flexibility: you can use our services as little or as much as you require. Even if you feel you only need a virtual PA for a couple of hours a week, that’s fine. We’re used to working in this way and you’ll be surprised at how much impact we can make in this time.
- Improved efficiency: your virtual assistant can help you screen emails, arrange and book meetings, manage diaries, prepare reports, manage projects, carry out research and much more.
- Zero IT and office investment required: if you work from home, space is not an issue as everything can be done online, using Dropbox, Skype, email etc. If you’re local you can also meet up face to face if necessary.
- Emergency cover: once a virtual PA is in place, they can also provide virtual office cover when you go on holiday or during illness.
Virtual assistant prices
GO Get Organised provides a flexible, pay-as-you-go service, so you are able to book only the time you need. It is a cost-efficient way of working, to ensure you get the best return from your available budget.
The cost will depend on the services you require, but prices start at £16 per hour.
Contact us for a free and confidential discussion about your business needs:
Phone: 01225 430504 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other services we provide: