GO Get Organised
SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation)
What is SEO and why is it important?
Put simply, SEO just means modifying your website so that it can be found more easily by search engines, and consequently your target audience. It’s important because your site needs visitors, otherwise there’s no point it being there.
As well as boosting your search ranking and visibility, other benefits of SEO are that it can reduce the cost of advertising, and give you the edge over your competitors.
- Optimisation of your site’s load time
- Guidance on optimising your site’s meta title, descriptions and image ALT tags
- Submission of your site to Google to encourage indexing
- Review of your site’s security settings
- Audit of broken links and detailed list of those requiring an update
All for £150+ vat.
We can also help you with ongoing SEO support.
Please contact us for more information.
Phone: 01225 430504 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other services we provide: