GO Get Organised
SEO ( Search Engine Optimisation)
What is SEO and why is it important?
Put simply, SEO just means modifying your website so that it can be found more easily by search engines, and consequently your target audience. It’s important because your site needs visitors, otherwise there’s no point it being there.
As well as boosting your search ranking and visibility, other benefits of SEO are that it can reduce the cost of advertising, and give you the edge over your competitors.
Our approach to SEO
GO Get Organised takes a comprehensive approach to SEO and will conduct a thorough audit into which keywords are generating traffic from your competitors and online.
What you will get:
- A list of keywords by search volume per month
- A list of competitors’ keywords, URLs and meta tag descriptions that are generating income
- Suggestions for alternative URLs, meta tags and alt tags based on properly researched search volumes and competitor analysis
- A list of suggested titles for articles, based on search volumes of both long tail and short tail keywords
- Suggestions for optimising social media, eg the use of twitter hashtags
- A report on how to apply SEO to your website, blogs, pictures and articles
Digital website audit
We can also help by carrying out a digital website audit. This involves working through your website carefully, using a number of tools, and compiling a report with recommendations that can be implemented by you or your developer. This report will highlight any blocks where improvements can be made to increase your ranking over time.
Phone: 01225 430504 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other services we provide: