GO Get Organised – Pay Per Click (PPC)
What is PPC?
PPC (Pay Per Click) is a type of online marketing where the advertiser pays the search engine every time a consumer clicks on their ad. The ads can be displayed in a variety of places and formats, allowing businesses to effectively target their customers wherever they are online.
Our PPC experts can steer you through the process of setting up and managing a PPC campaign, as well as helping you maximise the benefits from it. We are experienced in working with businesses of all sizes, and can tailor our affordable services according to your exact needs.
Why use PPC?
Running a PPC campaign has many benefits:
- You can target your customers – PPC is the most effective way to ensure your brand is visible to the right people among the six billion searches made online every day.
- It’s quick to set up – unlike SEO and organic listings, PPC ensures that your ad appears when somebody searches using a relevant phrase; once set up it starts working straightaway.
- You’ll gain valuable data – the data obtained using PPC allows you to optimise and streamline your activity to make it as cost-effective as possible, and it can also inform your other marketing strategies (eg SEO).
- It’s trackable, affordable and flexible – by tracking the interaction that occurs through PPC you can pinpoint details such as which ads perform best and your exact return on investment. You have complete control over your budget and can tweak your campaign to maximise its effectiveness.
- You can go cross platform – PPC ads can be displayed on mobile, tablet and PC so that when a customer is ready to buy or sign up, you’re there.
Prices for PPC
There are many choices with PPC, so please get in touch for more information on prices and to find out what would work best for you.
Phone: 01225 430504 | email: email@example.com
Other services we provide: