SEO Training, half day £350 + vat
On this course, Henny will give you a thorough understanding of how to generate traffic from your SEO, get ahead of the competition as well as giving you skills for life.
How you rank on the search engines can make or break a business and can literally save you thousands in advertising revenue.
During the training, we will
- Define what your SEO needs to achieve and why it is important
- Keyword research – know which keywords you should be targeting to achieve the highest rankings
- Market and competitor research – how to do this properly to ensure you stay ahead of the competition
- How you use SEO within your website architecture covering meta tags, images, videos and content
- We will also discuss other aspects of your website that might affect SEO such as load times, optimising SERP information and making sure your site works on mobile
- We will help you understand how blogs, content sharing, link building and cross-marketing improve rankings
- How to plan and promote your content on social media and get people to link to it
- SEO tactics to win new customers
- SEO tactics to attract your competitor’s customers ethically
- What is SEO and why is it so important
- What is search engine results page (SERPs) and how does it affect SEO
- What factors will affect your SEO
- Keywords and SEO research
- Market and competitor keyword research
- How to find what people want from your website
- How to apply this to your website structure, content, images, video, shopping
- Create exceptional page titles
- URL’s structures
- Creating a meta tag description that people will want to click on
- What aspects of your site might affect SEO
- Content marketing with SEO – covering social media
- Link building how to use it correctly
- Blogs and using them for conversions
SEO is very important, but it also gets a lot of bad press with people paying massive monthly fees for no return. This course is designed to give you the knowledge to implement it yourself, or if you decide you simply don’t have the time it will at least open your eyes and ensure you know what to look out for when hiring an SEO management company.
Please register your interest as soon as possible. We will contact you to arrange a suitable date, these courses will only take a maximum of 8 people so GO Get Organised!