Executive Assistant/ Business & Marketing Support
GO Get Organised are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. This is an excellent Full Time opportunity.
Our client is one of England’s leading travel companies that specialise in creating custom made walking tours of South West England for guests from around the world.
Information about the role:
This role is to support the Founder/Managing Director whose key focus is business strategy, business development, business management and international marketing and your work will directly lead to success in these areas.
This role will be varied and diverse. No two days are likely to be the same.
This is an interesting and dynamic role in a fast growing company. You will have opportunity to learn, develop, and contribute by directly working with the Managing Director/Founder to the business’s key goals.
The right person will:
- thrive in a busy environment where things are ever changing and developing.
- have the ability to keep things calm, keep things on track and have a pro-active attitude with excellent problem solving and quick thinking skills.
- have a friendly, positive attitude to life, people and projects.
- have a commercial approach.
- be educated to at least degree level with two to three years experience in a PA or similar role.
- possess a high level of IT literacy with the ability to troubleshoot IT problems to keep things running.
- be super organised and make things happen.
- have personal presence, excellent judgment and decision making abilities.
- be able to deal with sensitive matters professionally
- have a high level of IT skills
An example of tasks includes:
PA orientated tasks
- Reading, monitoring, gate keeping and responding to the MD’s emails and phone calls (at times this can be high volume)
- Preparing correspondence on the MD’s behalf
- Attending meetings on the MD’s behalf
- Manage the MD’s diary
- Support management of the premises, health and safety and IT to ensure smooth running of the office at all times
Marketing administration orientated tasks
- Distribute press releases
- Create, manage and send email campaigns
- Typeset, layout and proof read brochures
- Adding content to the website
- Creating content for social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Monitoring social media for comments
- Write communication materials for internal and external users
- Brand management, to help govern brand both internally and externally
- Images – select, size and scale images (using photo editors) for website and social media use
- Planning and running press trips and events
- Maintaining marketing contacts data, marketing materials and image library
- Preparing marketing reports
Business orientated tasks
- To co-ordinate and facilitate business plans to deliver on the MD’s strategic aims
- Responsible for the management of the business calendar, ensuring that actions are updates are recorded
- Be responsible and take ownership of assigned projects, delivery on time and to budget
- Preparing business reports
- Undertake research
- Understand numbers and have an ability to contribute to financial tasks
- Deputise and run things in the MD’s absence
Salary approximately £27 000 plus bonus
Do you think you are up for the challenge? If so GO Get Organised and APPLY NOW! Please attach your CV and tell us in around 200 words why you are perfect for this role.
Entry Rate: £27,000
Job Type: Full-time