GO Get Organised has an exciting and challenging part-time position available, located in central Bath.
We are seeking the perfect candidate to work as an Office Manager starting as soon as possible for one of our clients.
Five mornings a week required, between 20-25 hours per week (can fit with school hours).
The salary for this position will depend on experience, but will range from £12-£15 per hour.
Our client is a highly respected fast growing business who work within the HR sector, with a team of around 15-20 people.
The Office Manager will be responsible for organising and coordinating the office, and administrative operations as well as working directly with the CEO to offer Personal Assistant Support.
- Day to day management of the office – deal with any ad hoc office or admin issues which arise
- Assist the CEO and occasionally other directors with diary management
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO and for other staff’s occasional travel
- Confirm all CEO’s external appointments the day before each appointment
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are met within the office, eg – arranging equipment testing, fire alarms, undertaking workstation assessments, ensuring sufficient First Aid trained staff
- Manage relationship with external IT Support company
- Deliver part of the induction process for new staff
- Organise company meetings and, in conjunction with others, company social events
- Manage insurance
- Occasional liaising with external shareholders
- Occasional research/other projects for CEO
- Meet and greet visitors to the company
- Keep systems updated
- Process purchase invoices on accounting system
- Raise and send out sales invoices
- Liaise with HMRC
- Reconcile Direct Debit and Credit Card receipts each month
- Set up payments on online banking system for authorisation
- Experience working as a supervisor within an office environment
- Previous secretarial/supervisory/office management experience
- Good people management skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including good written English
- Proficient in IT– Word/Excel/Outlook etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who has a natural authority and self-confidence. The right person will have good people management skills, but also be able to fit in well with others. This is a busy role so you will need to be highly organised and be a natural at multi tasking.
This is a great position with versatility. Ideally we are looking for someone to start mid September but obviously finding the right person for this position is key. If you are up for this challenge – GO Get Organised and APPLY NOW!
Entry Rate: £15.00
Job Type: Part-time