GO Get Organised! – we have an exciting and challenging full-time position available, located in central Bath.
We are seeking the perfect candidate to work as an Office Manager for one of our clients. The candidate must have experience working in payroll for SMEs.
9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
£27,000+ depending on experience.
Our client is a highly respected, fast growing business with a team of around 20 people.
The Office Manager will be responsible for managing the office, administrative operations and providing Personal Assistant Support to the CEO.
- Day to day management of the office – dealing with ad hoc office/admin issues that arise.
- Assist the CEO and occasionally other directors with diary management.
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO and for other staff’s occasional travel.
- Confirm all CEO’s external appointments the day before each appointment.
- Ensuring that health and safety requirements are met within the office, e.g. arranging equipment testing, fire alarms, undertaking workstation assessments.
- Manage relationship with external IT support company.
- Deliver part of the induction process for new staff.
- Organise company meetings and, in conjunction with others, company social events.
- Manage insurance.
- Liaising with external shareholders when required.
- Meet and greet visitors to the company.
- Process purchase invoices on accounting system.
- Raise and send out sales invoices.
- Liaise with HMRC.
- Set up payments on online banking system for authorisation.
- Previous secretarial/supervisory/office management experience within SMEs is essential.
- Experience working as a supervisor within an office environment, managing teams sized from 10 – 50 people.
- Payroll experience is a necessity along with experience of Pension software.
- Good people management skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including good written English.
- Proficient in IT– Word/Excel/Outlook, etc.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who has a natural authority and self-confidence. The right person will have good people management skills and be able to fit in well with others. This is a busy role, so you will need to be highly organised and natural at multi-tasking.
This is a great position with versatility. Are you up for the challenge?
GO Get Organised and APPLY NOW!
Entry Rate: £25,000
Job Type: Full-time