Working around you
It’s easy to Get Organised
GO Get Organised is simple and easy to use. We don’t believe in over-complicating things! We have put a lot of thought and effort into streamlining our processes so the service is efficient and affordable to use; at the same time we’re a people business so there’s always someone to call if you need them.
What will it cost?
As a business owner, you need to know what the cost will be – upfront with no extensive quoting process and no hidden fees down the line.
That’s why we cost on a straightforward hourly basis. You receive a single monthly invoice and can track what’s happening on your personal client dashboard, so you’re always in control.
Here’s our current price list. Please contact us to discuss your requirements!
Here’s how it works:
1. Putting your team together
• We will personally respond to your enquiry via phone or email, whichever suits you.
• We’ll talk through your request and once we’ve fully understood how you want your business to work and how we can help you we’ll send through a profile of the team member who we think will be the best fit – taking skills, experience, availability and definitely character into account. It’s important to like who you’re working with!
• If you require more than one service we will put together a team with the experience you need. For example, if your brand needs polishing up we might suggest bringing together a marketing manager, designer and web developer to get the job done.
2. Getting Organised!
• To get up and running, we will invite you to the GO portal, which is simple and easy to use. It’s cloud based so you can access it anywhere, allowing you to view current and all past timesheets for complete transparency.
• Simply follow the very short instructions to login in and agree to our terms & conditions. You can leave us at any time, and there are no upfront fees.
• You can set a number of hours a week and we can flag it up if you’re getting close to using them all up to help you keep track of costs.
• You will receive weekly timesheets via the GO Portal – timesheet example here – which you’ll have 5 days to approve. This gives you full visibility of the time taken on your business and what you’ll be charged for, and is a key part of the way we work with you. It’s important to check timesheets promptly, because it’s so much easier to remember what’s happening this week than in a month’s time!
• You’ll receive a monthly invoice with all of the services you’ve used for that month as per your approved timesheets.
• Our payment terms are 7 days, and – as requested by our clients! – we’ve placed a direct debit sign up option in your dashboard.
3. Exceeding your expectations
• The size of our team means we can arrange for someone else to cover if your usual GO person is away on holiday.
• Our team also use the GO portal, which allows them to communicate with each other and share issues – so you’ll get the benefit of more than one person’s experience and contacts!
• We will be available and on hand to deal with any issues, so you can contact her at any time.
“Working with Naomi and her team at GO Get Organised has been like finding a warm bath at the end of a very stressful day. Aaaaand relax! She takes all the stress away from running a small business and always finds the right expert for the job I have.” Jo Emerson, Confidence Coach
Read more testimonials here.