Digital Marketing/Events & Subscription Manager
GO Get Organised are on the lookout for a great person to fill this exciting new role for our client
We are seeking a Digital Marketing & Subscriptions Manager. Full time or part time, it is dependent on the right person.
A bath-based publishing company, who work in aviation media and specialise in live, digital and print aviation products.
Here is an example of some tasks (but not all) required for this position:
- Subscriptions – research and present current numbers, then define monthly reporting.
- Increase new subscriptions and project manage.
- Organise magazine ads.
- Look at cost effective ways of increasing new issue sales at the newsstand.
- Review digital current sales.
- Test promos for UK and overseas sales.
- Support sales department with sales material and digital data research (google etc).
- Set up and manage system for house ads, subscriptions and events.
- Work with contra deals – review, document, integrate and organise.
- Work with and create events digitally: promote,tickets, video and track effectiveness.
- Work with and update MailChimp contacts.
- Market research – customers and reader surveys.
This role will involve an estimated 5 weekends in a year where you will be required to work away due to attending busy events/business shows.
You must have a good understanding of digital marketing and ideally come from a marketing/publishing background. However, if you have strong digital skills and are proficient with WordPress, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Tracking Pixels and Customer Audience (or if not be able to demonstrate the ability to pick them up quickly)Then please get in touch.
We are looking for someone who is:
- a marketing all-rounder.
- self-motivated, enthusiastic and inquisitive, who has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- able to use their own initiative and learn new systems quickly.
- able to work well on their own and in a team.
- able explore new avenues and be forward thinking.
There is a part-time option available for this role for the right person.
Salary – £15-24k per year.
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible, so if you feel this is the position for you don’t hang about – GO Get Organised and apply now!
Entry Rate: £15,000
Job Type: Full-time