Learn how to be your own bookkeeper with set up & support
We understand that it is important to keep your outgoing costs as low as possible, and that some small business owners need (or want !) to do their bookkeeping themselves. Systems like Xero and Quickbooks are great software packages that allow you to do just that. These cloud based accounts packages have been created exactly for this purpose, but can be dangerous if used without any training!
We have launched a new set-up and training package to help you get started, and can support you whenever you need us. We’ll also make sure you are compliant when Making Tax Digital begins in April 2019, and can check your reports before submission to HMRC for peace of mind.”
Introductory special offer (limited time only) £250 + VAT
For this very affordable price we can offer you all of the following:
- Set up of Xero or Quickbooks Online
- Invoice template customised to the company so you can send customised invoices directly from the software
- Company information entered, VAT settings entered etc.
- Import of opening balances from the last year-end (if not a new company)
- Link the software to bank accounts (where possible),
- Upload of banking transactions from start of your financial year to date ready for you to post
- One hour screen-sharing training session where you will be shown how to input bills, raise sales invoices and reconcile the bank account
- 30 minute follow-up training session to answer any follow on questions
You can then prepare and submit your own VAT returns online. If you feel you require support, we are happy to check your VAT returns for you. Price £50+ VAT.
We are always here to help, and any further support will be charged at £50 per hour +VAT.
We do have our fixed price year-end packages available that can be an add-on for new clients. Please visit our services page here for more info.