GO Get Organised are seeking a versatile Administrative Assistant who is happy to turn their hand to anything!
Our client is an award-winning small chauffeur operator within the southwest, who provide impeccable customer service.
We require the right person to:
- act as an ambassador for the company.
- put clients first and meet their expectations.
- have excellent attention to detail.
- have a proficient and methodical approach to work.
- be professional, discreet, polite, friendly, flexible and able to stay calm and focused under pressure.
- work to the demands of the business – including unsociable hours and weekends on occasion.
- prioritise tasks for the day ahead but also adapt to immediate changes, when required.
- be proactive and great at multi-tasking.
- Answer telephone and deal with enquiries – use email auto text to record all calls.
- Check emails and respond accordingly, in order of priority.
- Book jobs onto booking system and send confirmations.
- Allocate drivers to jobs using availability schedule – allocate appropriate vehicles to these jobs.
- Quote all new enquiries using the ‘quote calculator’
- Invoice and take payments
- Input income and expenditure onto accounts system.
- Check and input driver hours daily.
- Check all bookings are on schedule throughout the day and Keep track of vehicles and flights on the RAC tracker.
- Contact new companies/chase up new leads/touch base with existing clients.
- Social Media – plan, schedule, update all social media platforms on a weekly basis.
- Prepare vehicles
This is a permanent full time position
Office hours 9 am – 5 pm (subject to business need – you may be required to work remotely outside these hours)
Competitive salary and benefits.
This role is working from the client’s home office.
Entry Rate: £8.50
Job Type: Full-time