The beginning of a new year is a great time to think about tackling problems from a new angle, and explore alternative ways of doing things. Our approach may be different from anything you’ve tried before, but we believe that it offers a very effective solution to the challenges that many smaller businesses face. If you ever struggle with skill shortages or a fluctuating workload, find out how GO Get Organised can help.
What makes GO Get Organised special?
Essentially, GO Get Organised is a one-stop shop for any kind of extra support that your business might need – from admin to marketing, bookkeeping to web design. Our services are offered on a pay-as-you-go basis and charged at highly competitive rates.
Our team of experienced professionals – all experts in their own field – is headed up by managing director Naomi Summers, who prides herself on getting to know each client, to ensure that their particular business requirements are fully understood and met.
So, in a nutshell, our USP is this:
We offer an extensive range of business support services, delivered by a team of skilled professionals, coordinated by one person who is dedicated to providing a personal service to each client, on a flexible and affordable basis.
It’s a low-risk option – with potentially huge benefits
There’s very little to lose in giving us a try, and potentially much to gain. Here are some of the reasons why using GO Get Organised is very low risk:
- We offer a totally flexible service, with no contracts or minimum bookings, so you can just buy in extra support as and when you need it
- Our rates are very reasonable
- Our work is of a high standard
Please visit our testimonials page to see what some of our clients say about us.
Here are the key benefits to be gained by working with GO Get Organised:
- You will secure the extra support that your business needs to flourish and grow, tailored to fit your budget, cash flow and specific requirements.
- You will gain access to a team of experienced (but affordable) professionals, who you might not otherwise have found easily. Working under one umbrella also enables us to share expertise and provide cover for each other if necessary, so we can maintain a consistent service.
What kind of services do we provide?
Please visit our services section for full details on everything that we can offer (also see our list of prices). But to give an overview, our support broadly falls into two categories:
- Office support
We can help your business run more smoothly by providing:
- Virtual or onsite admin
- Typing and transcriptions
- Recruitment services
- Marketing and design
We can help with everything related to the promotion of your business, including:
- Website design and editing
- Graphic design (eg logos, digital adverts)
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Social media management
- Search Engine Optimisation (+ SEO training)
- Content writing
- Marketing and PR
- Video creation
These are not exhaustive lists, however, and we are constantly reviewing and expanding our services to meet the demands of our clients.
If you want to GO Get Organised in 2018, please get in touch today to find out how we can help.
Tel: 01225 430 504 Email: email@example.com