GO Get Organised – Video
We understand the importance of video on websites; it’s widely acknowledged that video content keeps people engaged online for longer.
Our new affordable package offer
- You will get guidance and training from Joanna on how to deliver the best message that you can. What makes you different and why? This information you can keep in mind and utilise time and time again.
- You will be prepared before you even shoot your video, with guidance notes sent to you in advance and an informal chat with Joanna on the telephone before arriving.
- You will have no large cameras in your face, no audience and no words to remember. The session will be filmed as a chat – a simple conversation between you and Joanna – by cameraman Luke (a very friendly guy who will help you feel at ease).
- You will have a slot of up to one hour to enable you to get the best results.
- You will be sent an edited high quality video by email within two weeks of your filming session.
- You will also be sent guidelines on how to upload your video to YouTube, and tips on how to turn off ads etc.
All at a cost of £295 + vat (terms and conditions)
Useful facts about video
- YouTube is owned by Google, which is significant in terms of SEO
- YouTube has over a billion users – almost one third of all internet users
- It’s estimated that one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words
- One third of online activity is video consumption
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video
- Video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80% or more
Joanna is a high profile voice, presentation and communication coach, who will work with you to make you feel at ease about being on camera, while Luke is an extremely talented cameraman. Both have a lovely warm approach that will help you come across naturally.
The videos on our site are a testimonial to the work that they have done for us; here is a short video with some more examples of their work.
If you’re considering different ways to get your message out there, why not GO Get Organised and make a video? It’s a great way to promote your business.
The cost of a bespoke video will depend on your specific requirements, but we can offer very competitive quotes.
Phone: 01225 430504 | email: email@example.com
Other services we provide: